New to programming...

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
I've learnt nothing so far, where do I start?
Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
I've learnt nothing so far, where do I start?
VB, muhaha
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
VB, muhaha
Fuck VB, start with ColdFusion.
Deleted some of the off topic spam. Anywho, start with something simple like VB. Move your way up to C#, Java and C++. Get some ASM in there, and you should be for game hacking.
My suggestion is if you're going to further study programming in the future, you should learn multiple programming paradigms to make it easier for you to pick up new languages e.g. C++, Haskell & Mathlab. If you just want to just code hacks then C++ is a great brilliant. Good luck and never give up .
I have some basic on .Net / C / C++ Programming ( Web Development to), but its just a basic..
I didnt know what i have to learn to make me good on game hacking..

i always try converted what C / C++ doing into C# to do some hack..
but now i realize i have to learn C / C++ deep, couse when i see many people always code their hack using C / C++...
so what i decide to learn game hacking from the begining, and i need a suggest what i have to do, step by step to be a good on game hacking..

and @hasan, i'm your subscraber, i'll learn many thing from your video...

Thanks, BlueLogic
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

No. Go for C++, THEN learn C#, because almost all of the programming, like visual basic, is mostly related to C++ language.

Plus, it is lower level, so it's much easier to comprehend. If your a total beginner, then I suggest you learn C++ first, to give you a good understand of what coding is.

Plus, many game hacking programs require C++ knowledge.
Son I am full of wat. Visual Basic has almost nothing to do with C++. And lower level languages aren't at all easier to understand. And game hacking can be done with many languages, and example would be delphi. I remember seeing a Combat Arms hack that was smooth as butter written in delphi. It's not about what languages you write the hack in, it's about your knowledge of a computer, and how you use that knowledge to make the game do what you want it to do. Afterall, that is the definition of a hacker -- a person with a high level knowledge of computers and uses that knowledge to make the computer do what they want it to do.

As for OP's question, I recommend you check out Programming, Motherfucker - Do you speak it? It's a great resource to find books and information on almost any language you can imagine. A lot of the books might seem a little arduous at first, but if you want to be a hacker, you should get used to it. The website was created by hackers to teach hackers how to become hackers.
Quote Originally Posted by cfsharp View Post
Son I am full of wat. Visual Basic has almost nothing to do with C++. And lower level languages aren't at all easier to understand. And game hacking can be done with many languages, and example would be delphi. I remember seeing a Combat Arms hack that was smooth as butter written in delphi. It's not about what languages you write the hack in, it's about your knowledge of a computer, and how you use that knowledge to make the game do what you want it to do. Afterall, that is the definition of a hacker -- a person with a high level knowledge of computers and uses that knowledge to make the computer do what they want it to do.

As for OP's question, I recommend you check out Programming, Motherfucker - Do you speak it? It's a great resource to find books and information on almost any language you can imagine. A lot of the books might seem a little arduous at first, but if you want to be a hacker, you should get used to it. The website was created by hackers to teach hackers how to become hackers.
I couldn't respond quickly due to my 3 day las vegas vacation. Fucking hot as hell 40 degrees I got fried.
Anyways, thank you for pointing out such. Nice point.
Depends on what you want to use programming skills for.If it's gaming,then you should visit cheat engine forums and learn few things about memory,then I suggest learning native C++ or even better Pascal (Delphi7 or Lazarus,because CE source is written in it and you can learn a lot from just viewing the source).
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us