Hello guys I know this is a little bit direct question but how to make aimbot in memory... or how to make aimbot ??? I mean i dont want sources... i want an algorithm... Have to found the other's heads's positions but then there are so many other things... like the team for example... anybody have any idea ?
Search for the Players position
Search for the Other Players Position
Search for your viewing angles (Vertical, and Horizontal)
Make some 3D Vector counting, and you get, how far you are from them
Make some 3D vector counting, to give, wich angles will aiming to their heads / body / leg / nut
Edit the angles to the given numbers...
IDK how to make visible checking...
I didnt made Aimbot still, but i think, this is the method of this...
I use C# , and im working on the ReadProcessMemory windows AIP wich dont want to work for me :/
If i will learn how to use it, i can start to make some ESP hack
---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------
Originally Posted by heythere123
an aimbot would be nice
I think he need help with aimbot, not comments, how nice it would be :/
Please, it isnt facebook / twitter the forum isnt for to give more and more comment for the post, the forum, is to give help for your problems, or release something, or just tell something interesting with the world...
Originally Posted by rabir007
Search for the Players position
Search for the Other Players Position
Search for your viewing angles (Vertical, and Horizontal)
Make some 3D Vector counting, and you get, how far you are from them
Make some 3D vector counting, to give, wich angles will aiming to their heads / body / leg / nut
Edit the angles to the given numbers...
IDK how to make visible checking...
I didnt made Aimbot still, but i think, this is the method of this...
I use C# , and im working on the ReadProcessMemory windows AIP wich dont want to work for me :/
If i will learn how to use it, i can start to make some ESP hack
---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------
I think he need help with aimbot, not comments, how nice it would be :/
Please, it isnt facebook / twitter the forum isnt for to give more and more comment for the post, the forum, is to give help for your problems, or release something, or just tell something interesting with the world...
we talk about memory aimbot... + how to get these positions...
Originally Posted by kmanev073
we talk about memory aimbot... + how to get these positions...
Well, they must be stored in the memory.... Or how the client show them ? if they the client dont give numbers, that where they are...