ExclamationDetectedESP

Posts 76–86 of 86 · Page 6 of 6
Yes it is if you read the tag it says detected
I'm new in using hacks. The .exe file won't open, is it because I have windows xp?
Quote Originally Posted by joppe.cfm View Post
I'm new in using hacks. The .exe file won't open, is it because I have windows xp?
Think so hey some of these hacks don't work for windows xp unfortunately.
every things fine but it does not run on my pc after installing msvcr100d.dll
it says detected on MPGH nut is it realy detected?
Yes, it must be detected if it says detected...
1. Try it with a fake account.
2. See if you got banned.
3. Share the result.
Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post
1. Try it with a fake account.
2. See if you got banned.
3. Share the result.
People aren't smart enough of thinking about this theirselves?
Man, its getting worse and worse on this planet.
Quote Originally Posted by silentNQQB View Post
People aren't smart enough of thinking about this theirselves?
Man, its getting worse and worse on this planet.
21st century bro...
Nice work, not detected for me xD
~Thijz
Posts 76–86 of 86 · Page 6 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us