ExclamationDetectedESP

Posts 31–45 of 86 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by RadioCity View Post
This is ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting a problem

its the same error then on the other esp hack ^^
what proves that it's not an ESP issue, the problem is on your PC. Try to google that
I did i reinstalled netframework and stuff still the error :/
Any other error message after that? Actually i got this error when i tested it in win xp environment. I guess aero is enabled in your desktop.
Nop same error after that
alter rev works?
No. I didn't test in alter rev. But it still works in 4d1. Actually this was made to work with 4d1.
The hack doesnt start.
I click it and wait and wait but no reaction.
Quote Originally Posted by panarix View Post
The hack doesnt start
I click it and wait and wait but no reaction.
Is the game open?
@panarix: Try this

1. open the game
2. then start the hack

Actually this will not show any console window or any other menu as it is only an esp(featureless) but you will be able to see a blank window in taskbar if aero is enabled. when you join a server you will see the esp box as you start playing(select any team to see the esp box. Team spectating enabled server won't show esp box unless you join a team)
Runs great, the only one I've found for 4D1
MSVCR100.DLL is missing !
what do i do?
plz help !
Quote Originally Posted by shabgard View Post
MSVCR100.DLL is missing !
what do i do?
plz help !
What about download it?
SOMEONE MAKES THIS INTO NON WINDOWED MODE
@d3an26: I replied to it in your post. Need a good source for it.
Posts 31–45 of 86 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us