and how do I use the excuse I'm new pls fast answer
DetectedESP
just double click the exe file after the game. It's simple. Join the game and play to view the box. Joining the server can't guarantee that box will be displayed. So join the game and play.
My account was banned in 4d1!! Anyone else?
I have the MSVCR100D.dll error when I launch it. How to fix it?
Simple download that .dll file and put them in the folder where you have saved your hack. Next time i will try to pack all need dll files in rar.
I guess this is not banned until now! Now I am working on exe scrambling. Scrambling the exe will reduce the detection rate. But if I scramble the exe, AV consider it as virus! And moreover I am still learning to make hacks works! So this is a basic hack by me. Actually I thought i was banned for using this but I was not. So it is safe for now!
Thanks dude a simple hack for simple guy 

nice work 

A stupid question....How can i switch to windowed mode????
Alt+Enter
/msgtoolong
/msgtoolong
Damn good hack but u cant make it bigger? i mean
the esp box bigger so you see the body from the
enemy I mean like dat :
Imageshack - iw4mp2011091721214695.jpg
the esp box bigger so you see the body from the
enemy I mean like dat :
Imageshack - iw4mp2011091721214695.jpg
Ya! Sure! But only when I get some good time. I was busy for a while. I guess I still have the the source code.
dude where can i get the MSVCR100D.dll?
Just download it from an internet search and place it from where the hack is executed.
Similar Threads
General Game HackingESP/Chams For BHD 1.5.0.5 Arugs 1.2m: Undetected 1 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) HacksHL2 Hack With Aimbot|ESP| And much, Much more.
10 Hack/Release NewsCS:S WallHack/Radar/Health/ESP/No Flash/No Smoke Hack Updated & v2.0 coming out!
16 WarRock - International HacksespMO 5 WarRock - International HacksESP 42
