HelpModem/Router

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Modem/Router
Recently my internet has been dying on me while torrenting, I reach about 30 connections and it just conks out for a couple of minutes. Currently I have a router bridged with my modem and I'm looking to just get a modem/router to simplify things and fix my net. I'm looking to spend about $100 not really bothered if it goes a bit over though. Do I even need to worry about the one I choose... Do all modem/routers in that price range handle a large amount of connections?

Thanks for your help, I'm looking to buy from Centre Com
If you plan to use DD-WRT, the cheapest Cisco's router I would get is the Linksys E2000 or E3000
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
If you plan to use DD-WRT, the cheapest Cisco's router I would get is the Linksys E2000 or E3000
I wasn't really planning on installing any custom firmware... Although it may be a good idea, never really looked into the benefits,. Will anything within my price range be able to handle multiple torrents just fine?
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?