Exclamationerl files error.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
erl files error.
he guys,

uhm i have 1 question.
if i cheat with CE i get a error in every 4 rounds.
ava close and i get this on my screen.



i use erl. files deleter.
but nothing helping?
does anybody know a fix?

btw sorry for my badd english im from holland and 14yearsold
Quote Originally Posted by rickschaijk View Post
he guys,

uhm i have 1 question.
if i cheat with CE i get a error in every 4 rounds.
ava close and i get this on my screen.



i use erl. files deleter.
but nothing helping?
does anybody know a fix?

btw sorry for my badd english im from holland and 14yearsold
The .erl deleters dont work, because all files are protectet when processes GameMon and ijjiOptimizer run
how can i disable them?
Hey I always delete the .erl files while the game is starting.
Man if your gameguard close your AVA you should not close cheatengine, or gameguard will close the game again.
I'm glad someone else is running into the same issue as me, maybe they really did patch it.

Refer to my post on another user's thread:

Quote Originally Posted by proToon View Post
I'm not sure but CE may be detected under certain operating systems at this point, I set up VMWare 8 with Windows 8, AVA, and CE. Game-guard kicks me as soon as game opens and tries to load character screen. CE isn't running, I even tried uninstalling it. Downloaded the .erl deleter inspired by AvA Player, ran it after each kick. Have also tried a complete re-install of the game. This latest patch that my client updated to (1137 or something?) might have done it.

To be thorough I just ran AVA on my actual machine (Windows 7 64-bit) which has worked without a single issue (which is why I didn't even bother trying to run it prior to setting up VMWare and whatnot.). Get the same exact error at the same exact time, except on the host machine the error reads "Game hack detected" with some weird characters after it.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?