LightbulbPatchedGuns Adder

Posts 931–945 of 1,030 · Page 63 of 69
Quote Originally Posted by lnsano View Post
Nah, it's the Valentinov, just put the 1722 at the 1640 from the capsule guns and you'll see that beauty pink weapon

The 1721 is the capsule version, that is possible to be seen too, the 1722 is the version that is allowed to be bought, dunno why, but it's possible. #hugs
I tried that, Let me try it again.
how can i run it? there is no injector when i download it
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
I tried that, Let me try it again.
What? You did it already, why you told me that on that pm when I firstly posted the 1722 xxTagirxx?

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot
Great thank you...
ijji doesnt know about ots, and i added it only to my main
so if they know about it , I miiight get banned

thx anyways
Quote Originally Posted by lnsano View Post
What? You did it already, why you told me that on that pm when I firstly posted the 1722 xxTagirxx?
Trolls maybe? I don't know.
Anyways It doesn't work! try it yourself and waste 149 gcoins.
Dude Redspot i wanna delete my cherry and 7 anacondas but can you tell how ?
There is no way to delete onece added Weapons/Items and other Stuff
yo zzeta can u add a few million euros for me, i am going on vacation for a bit and you helped the other guy out so.
w8 i make a thread
AVA still doesnt come up in the process list only ijji reactor and ijji optimizer
Do you have 32bit? That's the case.
trying. will this work for AVA SEA??
Quote Originally Posted by saintaya View Post
trying. will this work for AVA SEA??
Yes seeing all the post from this tread, it will works I think
Anyone knows why when I added Deagle it was only for 24h?? Isnt it suposed to be 30d?
Quote Originally Posted by joaonr View Post
Anyone knows why when I added Deagle it was only for 24h?? Isnt it suposed to be 30d?
Your value code was for one day
Wont work for ava sea :c /sad
Posts 931–945 of 1,030 · Page 63 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us