LightbulbPatchedGuns Adder

Posts 1,021–1,030 of 1,030 · Page 69 of 69
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
Found the new addresses, the hack still works... i'm surprised !
Didn't search for the pointers because it will take a lot of time
LOL, no more boring time.
Quote Originally Posted by vutyouvant View Post
so what's the new address??
Won't cause any more harm to ava, so I won't release it ... not now atleast.
ooh come on be the hero! redspot!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

if you don't tell, then mpgh might aswell close the hacks section. >
hey guys.. Is the ID on ALL AVA versions the same?
if not..Can you please tell me how to get the IDs?
please?

Edit: I have found how to find the IDs now... Its just that... None of them really works...
oh well.. this will be good for future usages...
xD
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
Didn't search for the pointers because it will take a lot of time
And there is another thing, CE can't see what access the address. So how will we find them...
Dont bother... I try to add stuff... No luck...
Or am I just using the wrong IDs?
I also got pointer(s) for stuff in inventory...
I just need working codes...

Edit: Would be nice if someone experienced about this could help me out tho?
how do i do the gubn adder all i see is ava.exe i cant find the thing i wat am i supost to be looking for?????
Quote Originally Posted by skullking300 View Post
how do i do the gubn adder all i see is ava.exe i cant find the thing i wat am i supost to be looking for?????
Aeria changed it so you need to find it yourself
Posts 1,021–1,030 of 1,030 · Page 69 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?