LightbulbPatchedGuns Adder

Posts 1,006–1,020 of 1,030 · Page 68 of 69
IT DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE!!! U R ALL TOO LATE!
i dc when i use it do i have to use a bypass
My computer is 32bit, isn't easy to use cheat-engine but worked with me. Can someone update this hack?
Really? Do you guys not have basic problem solving capabilities?

Click buy on an item with an ID you know. Scan it. Then switch to a gun with another ID and type in the ID for it. Then scan again. Not hard. There's so many IDs on this thread it literally takes like 5 minutes just to find another because redduckbat is already listed in the video..
REQUESTING GUN ADD VALUES FOR AERIA GAMES AVA MIGRATED.
squeezed when the enter key on the site sounds a noise value will not let me put the value
how do i use it all i see is ava.exe on the process cuz of the migration
I't doesnt work anymore @RedSpot request a close and a tag.
Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post
I't doesnt work anymore @RedSpot request a close and a tag.
You don't say ? You need to change the address or the pointer
Quote Originally Posted by [ A.Y.H ] View Post
You don't say ? You need to change the address or the pointer
all server sided now I heard
I will find the new addresses later, with this hard disk i can't do anything.
Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
I will find the new addresses later, with this hard disk i can't do anything.
Niceeeeeeeee
Found the new addresses, the hack still works... i'm surprised !
Didn't search for the pointers because it will take a lot of time
Posts 1,006–1,020 of 1,030 · Page 68 of 69
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us