Hack Help

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Hack Help
Hello, i'm trying to use Ramo's base but i get this errors




Can someone help me please?
maybe its the c++ error look make new Project and Try maybe work
Moved, you can find better answers here.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Moved, you can find better answers here.
Oh ok... Sorry and thank you very much
Please post the source code to see the problem clearly
Make sure you don't have 2 DLL Main Functions
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
Make sure you don't have 2 DLL Main Functions
Like what mate?
If u don' t have 2 DllMain do this(it's happened me too):
Project->Proprety of ....-> Property Configuration -> Linker -> Input :
Add in additional Dependencies msvcrtd.lib and add in Ignore specific library msvcrtd.lib.
Sorry if I wrong name but i have installed Visual Studio in my language
I get this error now:

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby. View Post
I get this error now:

It's detected, change your base/structure
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
It's detected, change your base/structure
Oh Okay
I will try find someone's help... Because i'm noob in C++ and i don't know how to make a base undetected
Quote Originally Posted by Ruby. View Post
Oh Okay
I will try find someone's help... Because i'm noob in C++ and i don't know how to make a base undetected
Thats why you should learn about CrossFires insides and also C++ because you probably then wouldnt have any problems updating ....
It isn t an error it's been decected
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us