HelpMW2 Liberation help! Can't open the application!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
MW2 Liberation help! Can't open the application!
Hey guys.

I'm pretty new to this forum, and to hacking MW2. WOOT anyways, some people referred me to MW2 Liberation. However I downloaded it, but whenever I try and open up the application... I get this error. http://i46.tinypic.com/2wmfjix.jpg

I've turned off my Anti-Virus, Firewall, and tried to open as administrator. I'm currently using Windows 7 x64 Bit Home Premium. I use AVG, but like I said, I've disabled most things. Please help me get through this problem!

p.s After a few seconds of extracting the files, the Application simply disappears as well. At first I thought it was the Anti Virus, but after disabling pretty much everything I still don't know why the reason it disappears.

Thanks!

USING MW2 Liberation 1.6
Well, try to right-click the folder that the MW2 Lib is in.
And change some settigs there.

I know that AVG used to put most of your folders ''blue''. I don't remember what that was again.
Try to google around for settings or so for AVG.

I think that is causing the problem.
Else, just move the MW2 Lib to another folder.

Like:
Make a new folder on your desktop and put MW2 Lib there.
Probably it's your anti-virus, be sure you disable it before downloading Liberation
HELP!
HELP!
i used to use liberation a lot, but since yesterday its acting weird.
whenever i open it, it just works fine.
i load the game, and before the game starts i see that liberation disappears.
when im like 30 seconds in mw2, not a game but just the main menu or whatever i try, it tells me "VAC CHAOS!
unable to communicate with the liberation module. please try again.
i already disabled my virus scanner, and closed windows firewall, but NOTHING WORKS!
whenever i want to open as adminstrator it does not open at all, just when i open it normally it works..
PELASE HELP ME!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?