UnhappyDO ANY OF U HAVE ANY IDEA WAT I SHOULD DO?????

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
DO ANY OF U HAVE ANY IDEA WAT I SHOULD DO?????
OMG I HAVE a pro acc and i tryed to change the pw from my borther and it send the letter to my email so i can change my pw but i FORGOT MY EMAIL TAT i mad the acc too can any 1 help me dont say try and email nexon i tryed omg i really need my acc back i was glass rank 3.5k/d :OOOOO omg
Quote Originally Posted by mukankei View Post
OMG I HAVE a pro acc and i tryed to change the pw from my borther and it send the letter to my email so i can change my pw but i FORGOT MY EMAIL TAT i mad the acc too can any 1 help me dont say try and email nexon i tryed omg i really need my acc back i was glass rank 3.5k/d :OOOOO omg
Do you remember your user name for your email?
What I think you should do, is learn English.
YES I DO I REMEBER IT BUT FORGOT THE EMAIL I MADE THE ACC WITH DARN
can u help me
Quote Originally Posted by mukankei View Post
YES I DO I REMEBER IT BUT FORGOT THE EMAIL I MADE THE ACC WITH DARN
can u help me
Did you use the same email to register on mpgh or any other site?
Do you remember the alternate email adress you put when you made your other email adress?
Do you remember the password?
OK listen i tryed to change the password for my acc then they send me the email so i can change the password but i cant get the letter cause i forgot the email tat i sign tat acc too
Quote Originally Posted by mukankei View Post
OK listen i tryed to change the password for my acc then they send me the email so i can change the password but i cant get the letter cause i forgot the email tat i sign tat acc too
Your not listening. Answer my questions. Im not pulling them out of my ass im going somewhere with this.
Did you use the same email to register on mpgh or any other site?
Do you remember the alternate email adress you put when you made your other email adress?
Do you remember the password?
nope i did not use the same email to register on mpgh or any other site alternate email wat u mean and i remeber the pass
Quote Originally Posted by mukankei View Post
Did you use the same email to register on mpgh or any other site?
Do you remember the alternate email adress you put when you made your other email adress?
Do you remember the password?
nope i did not use the same email to register on mpgh or any other site alternate email wat u mean and i remeber the pass
When you make an email theres an option to put an alternate email just in case you forget your other email. So if you remember the alternate adress from when you made that email you can get your other email back. Understand?

Other than that you cant get your email back.

Btw do you no the email just not the password? im confused
dude what is TAT....check the English dictionary its not a word

THAT!!!!
DUDE I JUST MOVE TO THIS CONTRY U ASSHOLE I DONT HAVE GOOD ENGLISH LIKE U
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME IF U CANT DONT POST NOTHIN ASS HOLE
Quote Originally Posted by mukankei View Post
DUDE I JUST MOVE TO THIS CONTRY U ASSHOLE I DONT HAVE GOOD ENGLISH LIKE U
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME IF U CANT DONT POST NOTHIN ASS HOLE
Answer my questions. If you have the CA account it should tell what email you made your CA account with.
ok my combat arms acc name is go0o0o0o0o
JUSSOFRSH1 my combatarms acc name is go0o0o0o0o
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?