Red facePatched[mi5 hak wallhack v1

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Fixed your virus scans... Approved.
Nice start dude keep going ...
3st thx
not working for me it get xtrap timed out thanks
nice hack but i might be not able to use it
hey sorry this is the hack to shoot THROUGH the wall or is it just to see the enemies THROUGH the wall (?)
Quote Originally Posted by osyx View Post
hey sorry this is the hack to shoot THROUGH the wall or is it just to see the enemies THROUGH the wall (?)
Its Only See Through Walls.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
Its Only See Through Walls.
as I can get to shoot through the wall, I'm sorry but I'm new
Quote Originally Posted by osyx View Post
as I can get to shoot through the wall, I'm sorry but I'm new
what? you can only see through walls not shoot.
it's a simple wallhack jeezus... read.
Nice Hack Bro
A question!! I put SnD.dlL in crossfire paste or i inject him ???????
very good!
only need a working injector for windows XP!
I seem to be nervous, most already tried and not found it yet!
Is this patched?
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us