Conquer Online - Help

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Conquer Online - Help
so after going through alot of crappy mmorpgs ive settled onto conquer online, never played it before, it seems ok, does anybody know where i would begin in learning how to alter this particular game using a packet editor? can someone also post a working download link for wpe for 98.


thnx
theres something called the search button,
its quite breathtaking -.- you should try it sometime
It's not really a button. More of a link, if you ask me.
I just stick with "The Search Feature", so far, it's working for me.
It should really be more prominently placed. I didn't notice it for a solid month when I first joined, and even then it was only because I was hunting for my control panel.
I agree, it should be more carefully placed.
Conquer Online is a really good game. I've searched guys and theres no help anywhere.
The top in general needs cleanup. There's no store, and the calendar is a joke.
hey furtiv, do you just post things for the heck of it? i obviously checked the whole forum first before i posted. common sense, you should try it sometime.

so is there anybody who knows how i could begin to learn how to packet edit conquer online? im sure its as similar as other mmorpgs but all the packet editing tutorials ive searched for have been removed. any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
hey furtiv, do you just post things for the heck of it? i obviously checked the whole forum first before i posted. common sense, you should try it sometime.

so is there anybody who knows how i could begin to learn how to packet edit conquer online? im sure its as similar as other mmorpgs but all the packet editing tutorials ive searched for have been removed. any and all help is greatly appreciated.
Guess you didn't search hard enough. =/
i've always wanted to ask... what is up with your hairy goat/devil/troll/painter thing sig?
Hmmm.... Good question.... Should I loose it?

It was just some random ass render I did.
It's cool, but a little tall.
I'll scale it down a little bit.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us