Conquer Online - Help

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Which one should I use?



or



*edit* sorry for double post....
It looks like you could fit them both on 1 line, but if I had to pick one, I'd say the scaled down devil guy.

PS. check your inbox again
Scaled down evil guy it is. Inbox = empty.
Hm. Well, I resent the message, hope you get this one. And the new avatar looks good, seems more elegant with the smaller size.
Got it. Replied.

I agree, it does look better.
i can use that, but i still need wpe for 98
I don't think there IS a different version of WPE Pro. The only one I've ever seen is the alpha, so I doubt whoever made it took the time to produce extra versions if they couldn't even get the first into beta. If this one doesn't work, I think you may just have to download XP.
Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
hey furtiv, do you just post things for the heck of it? i obviously checked the whole forum first before i posted. common sense, you should try it sometime.

so is there anybody who knows how i could begin to learn how to packet edit conquer online? im sure its as similar as other mmorpgs but all the packet editing tutorials ive searched for have been removed. any and all help is greatly appreciated.
lol, many people post here without checking the search shit. -.-
and there was a wpe pro posted in the warrock section...
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
lol, many people post here without checking the search shit. -.-
and there was a wpe pro posted in the warrock section...
Turns out he was looking for regular old WPE 1.3 on account of his outdated operating system that he's too lazy and/or incompetent to update, not WPE Pro. He found it, though.
lol that's the way it seems.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us