C++ Help

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Help
Well, i have posted this is crossfire help and had no luck, so i thought id post it where the coders would see .

Well i have tried to start c++ coding, and i ran in to an issue. I'm going through tutorial videos that are using visual studios c++ 2008, i have 2010.

Well, i ran into a problem, i get this error when i try to debug, and compile.

Error: 1>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt

Idk what this means. Please help!

Here is the video i was following:

I followed everything right but got that error. I tried googling but after an hour and a half with no answer i gave up!

Thanks for the help,
ElementXc
Please help asap!
If your learning c++ to make hacks, dump that tut your using. I think there's a c++ resource thread stickied with much better tutorials (with regard to hacking). As for the error, does this happen on every project you compile? If it does, then somethings wrong with your compiler(not likely).
Quote Originally Posted by desertflame View Post
If your learning c++ to make hacks, dump that tut your using. I think there's a c++ resource thread stickied with much better tutorials (with regard to hacking). As for the error, does this happen on every project you compile? If it does, then somethings wrong with your compiler(not likely).
yes, it is with every 32-bit console i try to compile.

Also, that is where i got the video tuts from, is from the stickied thread.

video tuts: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...er-guides.html
Im not making hacks im just learning basics. haha
probably resource file is not valid
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us