Console sharing.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Console sharing.
Hello everybody, it's me avery12, and I have a question. How do I share my console so other players can have access to it? I need this because I will be setting up a PUBLIC server soon!
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Hello everybody, it's me avery12, and I have a question. How do I share my console so other players can have access to it? I need this because I will be setting up a PUBLIC server soon!
Hi!

I would recommend using Bukkit RemoteToolkit, because I've used that too and it works fine. Just install the plugin and setup the console connection with a small program named putty

RemoteToolkit: [ADMN] RemoteToolkit [R10 a13] - Restarts + crash detection + auto saves + remote console! [1.2.5] | Bukkit Forums
Putty: PuTTY Download Page

I have never tried this plugin RemoteBukkit - Bukkit, but it might also work as described.

Hope this helps you!
Just set your server up on a SSH and use ZOC6 and open it and log in etc.
Get putty and SSH with it, get RTK and Telnet with it, get JSONAPI and use the web console, recode MCTelnet, do the same, use WebSend and and use it's API, there are many solutions.

Also, if you have a public server, sharing console just because it's a public server is a very bad reason.

Note that SSH is a very powerful tool and I advise against using it if you don't know what it is.
Good one above that should work did you fix it?
@Nico
Solved. Thanks guys!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?