Complixity's Design Pack 1

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Complixity's Design Pack 1
So since only some people put a design on their mods I decided to make a VERY SIMPLE Design Pack to change it up. Next few packs aren't going to be simple. This took me about an hour so here goes. You can make these into something tremendous if you try to work with it rather than slapping it on and leaving it alone. I have put in the .JPG Files along with their .PSD files in order for you to see the preview before hand and work with the PSD.

Crossed C's

Crossed L's

Crossed Star

CrossLoop

Curved S's

Curved X

Eclipse

Four Rectangles

Four Triangles

HourGlass

Inwards X

LinesDown

LinesUp

Loop

Outwards X

Pointy Sphere

Square Line

Three Triangles

Two X's with Lines

WarpHole


https://www.virustotal.com/file/7aac...is/1342481254/

@aeronyx
@YellowFever
@Polo
@.REZ
@Reflex-
@Sleepy
@udp
@Divine
@Hennessy
@Cyborgy
Design Pack 1_mpgh.net.rar794 KB · 16 downloads Scanning…
/Approved .
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
/Approved .
Thanks babe
So that's what it was
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
So that's what it was
Yessir. Spicing up dat section
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


Yessir. Spicing up dat section
I'll make a tut soon
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


I'll make a tut soon
If I did everyone would copy it down by 100%. It'd be really complex so I myself wouldn't make one that I use all the time
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


If I did everyone would copy it down by 100%. It'd be really complex so I myself wouldn't make one that I use all the time
I mean basic shieet. Like overlaying and shit, but a bit more in-depth
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


I mean basic shieet. Like overlaying and shit, but a bit more in-depth
Derp I'd still have to make it in-depth with just overlaying. I dont like the sight of overlaying. Too plain :S
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


Derp I'd still have to make it in-depth with just overlaying. I dont like the sight of overlaying. Too plain :S
I never just overlay, but it IS the basic shit for new modders
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


I never just overlay, but it IS the basic shit for new modders
New modders always overlay. That's how they get up. I have to have at least 2 layers minimum for one color on the gun to look good for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


New modders always overlay. That's how they get up. I have to have at least 2 layers minimum for one color on the gun to look good for me.
I'd tell you all about mine, but that ruins the secret
Mentions are broken or I would have approved
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Mentions are broken or I would have approved
I had my babe aeronyx do it
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Mentions are broken or I would have approved
I got my mention tho?
Wdf?
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?