Help

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help
I have created a code No Reload
The ability that such a mistake, I don ' t know what it is, I think you can help me?


Here is the CODE itself:
Code:
#include<windows.h>
       
       

#define WeaponMgr       0xA0F338 
#define NoReload        0xBD8
       
   
       
DWORD WINAPI Hacks(LPVOID)
{
bool reload = false; 
       
while(1)
{
DWORD CShell     = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll"); 
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr); 
       
       
       
if(reload)
{
if (pWeaponMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<445; i++) 
{
if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) != NULL)
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) + NoReload) = 100; 
}
}
}
       
Sleep(100); 
}
}
       
bool Ready2Hook() 
{
if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")   != NULL
&& GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
return 1;
return 0;
}
       
DWORD WINAPI Wait(LPVOID)
{
while(!Ready2Hook()) Sleep(200);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hacks, NULL, NULL, NULL);
return 0;
}
 
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
         
if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
   return 1;
}
karam1.png28 KB · 4 downloads
isn't that swiftdude base ?
I have created a code
I copied the code start then replaced the old offset to the new one.
If I have something not done correctly help pliz...
This is my first work (
you made it as either console or windows application not a dll
next time when making a hack , make sure u select dynamic link library
right now right now your project, select properties then change project time to dll
and under linker -> system make sure subsystem is windows
noreload will give you Client_Erorr.This base is detected it will work with bypass.
The ability of X-trap shooting can I have something wrong doing?
Or some code wrongly added?

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

As knight offset WeaponMgr?
1.The Base is detected
2.The Pointer and Offset is wrong
3.No Reload Gives Client Error
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
1.The Base is detected
2.The Pointer and Offset is wrong
3.No Reload Gives Client Error
Я понял)
Неподскажете как это исправить пожалуйста?
Quote Originally Posted by KaRaM1997 View Post
Я понял)
Неподскажете как это исправить пожалуйста?
Что именно?Безпалевную базу и хук не дам)Никто не даст)
ты для рукф хочешь?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us