help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
help
Hello guys I'm here to ask if anybody knows how to inject correctly using manual injection I've tried it 13 times and I have 3 banned chars and the rest of tre injections do not work. Also I'm looking for a hack that would only get patched and not detected if anybody has 1 u can trust me as I do not have cf friends and I do not publish anything I do not make myself thanks
i can inject manualinjection but after the game starts add me on crossfire NA my name is meessi67 this is testin account i test hacks in this account add me in it
Ok I will add you
or add me at sad196
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us