small problem

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
small problem
Hi.

I have a problem. A have ArtMOney Pro.
But the car does not change.

Plis help me. Thanks.
If you check the TUTORIALS on this forum i`m sure you can figure out how the stuff actually works
Damn, d3mmonul. dat animation
Quote Originally Posted by ArmCore View Post
Hi.

I have a problem. A have ArtMOney Pro.
But the car does not change.

Plis help me. Thanks.
Don't make a new thread!! Post either in the help thread or the car changer thread
Quote Originally Posted by ArmCore View Post
Hi.

I have a problem. A have ArtMOney Pro.
But the car does not change.

Plis help me. Thanks.

>_> go check out TD's tutorial. He includes pictures so you can understand better :P
Like do everything it says.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us