DetectedQuick Scope Hack v1.0

Posts 166–180 of 252 · Page 12 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by TrolledGuy View Post
Yu no have brains?! @xhevanlyx
aye fuck you wank sound like you dont no shit! so leave my fucken name outch yo mouth
Quote Originally Posted by hanyali2012 View Post
Still Work / .
it sure works.
Think this works for the new game District 187?

I only ask because a little birdie told me it worked for all games.

I'm not sure if that information is valid.

EDIT: Well it didn't work, detected on injection causing the game to shutdown. Oh well.
lolz i cant believe this still works. XD i wonder if mr. nixon is still active.....
Quote Originally Posted by brokim View Post
lolz i cant believe this still works. XD i wonder if mr. nixon is still active.....
Yes I am a little bit. Also I've seen your PM and I'm sorry but i cannot help you dude I'm too busy with school and I'm trying to run a project to get some income.


---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by michaelsd View Post
Think this works for the new game District 187?

I only ask because a little birdie told me it worked for all games.

I'm not sure if that information is valid.

EDIT: Well it didn't work, detected on injection causing the game to shutdown. Oh well.
Use a stealth injector with manual mapping and bla bla bla.. @master131 made one.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Yes I am a little bit. Also I've seen your PM and I'm sorry but i cannot help you dude I'm too busy with school and I'm trying to run a project to get some income.


---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------



Use a stealth injector with manual mapping and bla bla bla.. @master131 made one.
Thread Hijacking works... But you can't quick scope in the game, that was pointless. Derp.
Makes it easy thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Hinch View Post
Makes it easy thanks
Well no problem
Posts 166–180 of 252 · Page 12 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us