DetectedQuick Scope Hack v1.0

Posts 241–252 of 252 · Page 17 of 17
would this work with crossfire? >_>
Quote Originally Posted by AxiomFlux View Post
would this work with crossfire? >_>
I do think so.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


I do think so.
I didn't even realize it was a .dll file to inject into....
thnx for the hack
Umm im not sure if its just me. But this hack is kinda dumb, I shoot unscoped first when i right click and then im zoomed in. So Im basically no scoping. No point in this.
Quote Originally Posted by saw2112 View Post
Umm im not sure if its just me. But this hack is kinda dumb, I shoot unscoped first when i right click and then im zoomed in. So Im basically no scoping. No point in this.
Actually no. The code of this cannot allow that. It first raises a right mouse down, then a left mouse down, then a right mouse up. So basically it right clicks, left clicks, then right clicks back.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Actually no. The code of this cannot allow that. It first raises a right mouse down, then a left mouse down, then a right mouse up. So basically it right clicks, left clicks, then right clicks back.
Well its not doing that, the only thing it does is, I actually right click and it left clicks intsead and then stays right clicked after shot.
you dont have to press right click... all ya need to press is the left mouse button cuz it automatically shoot for you when you scope in and out
Quote Originally Posted by saw2112 View Post
Well its not doing that, the only thing it does is, I actually right click and it left clicks intsead and then stays right clicked after shot.
hm im gonna try this later but thanks for this mate
what injector is the one we use all of them get detected by hack shield
Posts 241–252 of 252 · Page 17 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us