DetectedQuick Scope Hack v1.0

Posts 226–240 of 252 · Page 16 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
No problem.
I can't believe this is still working xD
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post


I can't believe this is still working xD
Superpowers that all I can think of.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Superpowers that all I can think of.
Lol.. I have superpowers
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post


Lol.. I have superpowers
I was talking about this hack but ok.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


I was talking about this hack but ok.
I have superpowers with this hack .
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post


I have superpowers with this hack .
Oh, I see.


---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nidhacks View Post
it doesnt shoot for me either.
Are you sure it's activated? If so and the game is actually lagging, then I guess the problem is with the lags.
it doesnt shoot for me either.
Well dont wor here as well when i press f4 it makes wierd sounde and laags thats it lol =D
Quote Originally Posted by Pedemunn View Post
Well dont wor here as well when i press f4 it makes wierd sounde and laags thats it lol =D
Damn you while loop! Damn you!
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Oh yes it sure can.
Thank's you .. i will fast update when is patched or detected ^^
Can you give me password?!
Posts 226–240 of 252 · Page 16 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us