DetectedQuick Scope Hack v1.0

Posts 106–120 of 252 · Page 8 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by szybciutki View Post
to which the game is this hack?
Apply it to every game that you want...
Good job
Well thank you mister
It's not working very well with project blackout.. Once I right click, the bullet doesn't go straight..Maybe it is shooting too fast, and registers it as a no scope? O_o
Quote Originally Posted by Lild93001 View Post
It's not working very well with project blackout.. Once I right click, the bullet doesn't go straight..Maybe it is shooting too fast, and registers it as a no scope? O_o
It ain't a no spread, the weapon still have spread so it's up to you to make the bullet go in the right direction.
Quote Originally Posted by Successful_Loser View Post
To lazy to use this crap.
Like there's someone who told you to test it...?
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Like there's someone who told you to test it...?
Lol, not really. I mean't use besides it probably detected.
wtf it ain't detected :/
Just try it bro, you never know. It might not even be patched and everyones going by what everyone else is saying.
Negative It Works Fine I Have Had No Problems using this.
Posts 106–120 of 252 · Page 8 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us