DetectedQuick Scope Hack v1.0

Posts 31–45 of 252 · Page 3 of 17
Quote Originally Posted by matchboy7 View Post
Dosnt work for crossfire But thanks anyways il try on other games
Wait, this will work as long as you are using a sniper and the aim key is the right mouse button.
No dosnt work for crossfire. When you inject the pop up will come up and then xtrap detects it.
Quote Originally Posted by matchboy7 View Post
No dosnt work for crossfire. When you inject the pop up will come up and then xtrap detects it.
Oh then it's probably because XTrap detects any new module loaded in the game's process, try to use a Stealth and auto inject method.
this use to work for me,, like a day ago it did
Quote Originally Posted by ImNotYou View Post
this use to work for me,, like a day ago it did
And what about now? It doesn't? Guys come on...
It works, but not for long don't know what is wrong with it
Quote Originally Posted by Rasta View Post
It works, but not for long don't know what is wrong with it
You should come back and release basic hacks
Nice hack, but when I use it it lags quite a bit for me.
Quote Originally Posted by EsmPonderthat View Post
Nice hack, but when I use it it lags quite a bit for me.
Read the first post, you may find there the solution.
Don`t work on Win 7 x32. Very lags...
Quote Originally Posted by Spontom View Post
Don`t work on Win 7 x32. Very lags...
Have you tired the solution on the first post yet?
Nice release mate
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Nice release mate
Thank you I am willing to release more hacks soon, but I am searching for new coders to be part of my team.
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


Thank you I am willing to release more hacks soon, but I am searching for new coders to be part of my team.
Yeah I seen mate, you got 3 so far as I see

Entourage, leyshus, and fa1l
Cool i like it
Posts 31–45 of 252 · Page 3 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us