Patched[BETA] ESP 1.9.433

Posts 31–45 of 69 · Page 3 of 5
Its for windowed mode?
or Full Screen?
Quote Originally Posted by becai View Post
Its for windowed mode?
or Full Screen?
Both dude, it's D3D


---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by daaantjuhh View Post
no i doesn't work either... :S
very weird.
Add me on steam / skype. Maybe we can find a solution.
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Both dude, it's D3D


---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------



Add me on steam / skype. Maybe we can find a solution.
what is your steam?
Was googling the error since so much people had problems with it...
Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenForum
"Both injection-methods failed!
(RemoteLoadLibary and Detourlinjecting)
bydlobot.dll -> iw5mp.exe
Target is protected? err:0"

What I have done to solve it:

- Installed the vcredist_x86.exe (Visual C++ 2008) from the REDIST folder inside the game folder.
- Installed the latest C++ (2010) = x86 link / x64 link
- Installed the directx inside the REDIST folder inside the game folder.
- Installed the latest directx package from here = link


---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by daaantjuhh View Post
what is your steam?
Look at my profile?
Hey
How to active the menu?
Quote Originally Posted by becai View Post
Hey
How to active the menu?
Menu comes in the official release
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Yea that far I was too, but after I fixed that damn error and playerlocating I want the boxes resizing on distance... Means shit with origin and stuff. It's easy yea, but I do want having a fixed ESP first
i'm also making a d3d hack (and i have the same features as you), maybe you can add me on skype?

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


Menu comes in the official release
I spent an entire year making the most epic menu ever, here's a pic of it :
http://i.imgur.com/5qmx1.pngⓘ
Good to see that you made it true !

Keep it motherfking up!
Quote Originally Posted by D3t0N4t3 View Post
Good to see that you made it true !

Keep it motherfking up!
Sure will!
I inject it , it said injected, i go in game , and its like nothing happened... What is wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by muzzt View Post
I inject it , it said injected, i go in game , and its like nothing happened... What is wrong?
'Activated' comes up in top of your screen?


Quote Originally Posted by wandrehacker View Post
So hard...
Dafuq?
it only shows the dll for me
Quote Originally Posted by Nerv Epic View Post
it only shows the dll for me
Because everybody prefers their own injector I dont include one
this is defiantly undetected atm right?
Posts 31–45 of 69 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?