2 new pieces :)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
2 new pieces :)





Thoughts?
Spent about 1 hour on the cloud one so...
Love the first one although the flow seems off.
Nice c4d work in the second one.
They both seem too wide considering everything is focused on the right,and the left is pretty much left blank.
Nice work man :P mine sucks me a NEWBIEE!
abstract work in the first one looks very nice
Good concepts, and they are both nice, but the conrast is way too harsh and add on the sharpen and you get an off putting grainy look.
They both look really nice, kind of small though. :S I prefer bigger tags. Second one also feels a little empty, but still really bad ass. :P

Overall, I like them a lot. ^_^
they are really nice. But they show a bit of emptiness, if u catch my drift.
The first one is amazing in my opinion. I still really like the second one too because it's cloud and i'm a fanboy of cloud haha
The first one looks really well put together though it seems too empty on the far left because its pure black the second one lacks many thing since most of it is just blurred pit on some of those effect c4ds in the first one on the left but make them less noticeable and it's pretty much perfect
If you want the psd, I can give it to you, I'd like to see the changes
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?