Helpneed beta tester for unlocker

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
need beta tester for unlocker
just to test it pm me or put ur msn or something in this thread

-thank you
Why do you need people to test an unlocker? Mostly they aren't bannable
Yea, but check if it works for other people ... ? Idk lolz xD
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Yea, but check if it works for other people ... ? Idk lolz xD
If it works for you then it works for everybody
because I don't have mw3 no more :/
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
because I don't have mw3 no more :/
How could you lose your MW3? Since you can't steal games from someone his Steam account
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
How could you lose your MW3? Since you can't steal games from someone his Steam account
I got a version from a friend but he changed his pass
Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


I got a version from a friend but he changed his pass
Trust me, finding a tester who's online everytime you need em is hard to find. Besides I would get crazy if I would have all programs with maybe one line of code changed sent to me all time. I've tried searching too and I did found somebody, although he only tests things if I really am not in the mood. Maybe you got more luck since you're an ex-minion...
Well im online 12+ Hours a day ... I could test some :P (not 12 hours a day ! maybe 1 or more ? xD)
not hard to test the functions... it should work but maybe I made a mistake somewhere
@Horror pm me ur skype/msn
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?