Please someone help me!
Hello Im new at mpgh!
My problem: I download all requirements, the injector, and the dlls (hacks)
Now i run the injector as administrator: Select procces, Browse dlls, select auto-inject
Ok the injector says: Waiting for crossfire.exe
Now i run patcher_cf.exe (as administrator)
Game opened:
Its opened the game and the injector sad: "Hack Injected, Happy Hacking!"
But the hack dont work!!!!!!!!
Informations:
OS:Win7 32bit
Injector: Katy's v5.0
Hack: BackD00R
Sorry for bad english im hungarian!
---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------
I have net framework 3.5.1 and 4.5
My problem: I download all requirements, the injector, and the dlls (hacks)
Now i run the injector as administrator: Select procces, Browse dlls, select auto-inject
Ok the injector says: Waiting for crossfire.exe
Now i run patcher_cf.exe (as administrator)
Game opened:
Its opened the game and the injector sad: "Hack Injected, Happy Hacking!"
But the hack dont work!!!!!!!!
Informations:
OS:Win7 32bit
Injector: Katy's v5.0
Hack: BackD00R
Sorry for bad english im hungarian!
---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------
I have net framework 3.5.1 and 4.5


