ExclamationSolvedPlease someone help me!

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
team d worked for me on cf eu
Computers with Vista OS's have a lot of problems with hacks. My other computer with Vista cannot run hacks that smoothly.

Make sure you have all of your Windows Updates installed. If all important updates are installed already, attempt installing some optional updates. Check if you have Microsoft Visual C++, and .NET Framework 4.

If none of these work, have someone assist you via TeamViewer or attempt injecting with different undetected injectors and hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by coforyou View Post
I have the same prob ure pc is vista rite? Only hero's team d cDNA hack worked for me

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Cfna* autocorrect
It isn't my hack.
:/
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


It isn't my hack.
:/
Nope I'm not saying ure hacks is the prob I'm saying it was awesome , the only jack that doesn't need injecting AMD these injectors don't work on vistas

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

Only hack * and AMD=and. Soz autocorrect
I was saying that the hack was not made by me lol. I don't even know how to make hacks to begin with.
We have other hacks released as well...
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?