Why does America hate Iran?

Posts 46–60 of 66 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
It's a free country, you don't like the way things are run? Change it, or you could always get the fuck out.
It's an enlightened country, not the shit hole you make it out to be.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
It's an enlightened country, not the shit hole you make it out to be.
What? I didn't say America was a shit hole. I'm confused on what your point is here.
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
What? I didn't say America was a shit hole. I'm confused on what your point is here.
He has a right to voice HIS opinions. Your restrictions on what he can do-say makes you unamerican.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
He has a right to voice HIS opinions. Your restrictions on what he can do-say makes you unamerican.
:/ What nevs said(what you quoted) was:

"It's a free country, you don't like the way things are run? Change it, or you could always get the fuck out."

Meaning it is a free country, change what you don't like and you have the option to leave.
-------------------------

The point is that freedom of speech is fine, it just goes both ways. In my opinion, its hypocritical to condemn the western world while living in it.
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
He has a right to voice HIS opinions. Your restrictions on what he can do-say makes you unamerican.
When the flying fuck did I say he couldn't say/do something? He said that Americans were assholes, I told him in a nice way that he should stop bitching and change the things he doesn't like, or get the fuck out. Where the fuck do you make the connection of control there?
Because they're imperialist pigs
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Because they're imperialist pigs
Yeah, I guess that's why Obama snubbed Netanyahu,
Must have been because he was ready to run head first into war with Iran.
The far right wants war with Iran, Liberals want no part of that.
Good ole' right wing sensationalist media using it's scare tactics.
Ok idk if Anyone Brought it up but,America is and always will be paranoid there even afraid of there own shadows less than anyone else,we blame everthing for our screw ups and what do the county the was blamed do?

They look at us like we are idiots 80% of the time even Russia has pity for us.
Quote Originally Posted by Sirfalas View Post
Ok idk if Anyone Brought it up but,America is and always will be paranoid there even afraid of there own shadows less than anyone else,we blame everthing for our screw ups and what do the county the was blamed do?

They look at us like we are idiots 80% of the time even Russia has pity for us.
:/ USSR what?
Quote Originally Posted by Sirfalas View Post
Ok idk if Anyone Brought it up but,America is and always will be paranoid there even afraid of there own shadows less than anyone else,we blame everthing for our screw ups and what do the county the was blamed do?

They look at us like we are idiots 80% of the time even Russia has pity for us.
That's how an empire is run, isn't it? Those who gain power fear losing it.
Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
Cause Israel hates Iran, and whatever our "ally" hates we hate as well.
Never Think About America Hate Egypt Because Israel Hate Egypt

Even if israel hate egypt , america will be like "I Love Egypt"

America Afraid of Islam and from nuclear !
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

Never Think About America Hate Egypt Because Israel Hate Egypt

Even if israel hate egypt , america will be like "I Love Egypt"

America Afraid of Islam and from nuclear !
I don't know why you keep saying this country is afraid of Iran and it's potential nukes. We have the neutrino bomb dude, we're the only country that has created it (besides certain countries defense contractors that aided us in the technology IE: Germany). We also have the technology to destroy Irans nukes before they even reach the exosphere, Iran does not have this ability. So I'm sorry dude but we aren't afraid whatsoever.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


I don't know why you keep saying this country is afraid of Iran and it's potential nukes. We have the neutrino bomb dude, we're the only country that has created it (besides certain countries defense contractors that aided us in the technology IE: Germany). We also have the technology to destroy Irans nukes before they even reach the exosphere, Iran does not have this ability. So I'm sorry dude but we aren't afraid whatsoever.
You're American or from Africa?
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post

You're American or from Africa?
I was born in Jamaica, moved to Jersey a month before I turned two
We do? thought that was just the Govt
Posts 46–60 of 66 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?