Error Messages

Posts 61–75 of 152 · Page 5 of 11
Thanks ^^ some of them i never knew
Okay, this is what happened to me
I use an undetected injector and a detected hack it shows me the window 'Hack Tool Detected'.
I use the same injector and undetected hack & the game works fine.

I don't think 'Hack Tool Detected' is just for injector...
Quote Originally Posted by tt1996 View Post
Okay, this is what happened to me
I use an undetected injector and a detected hack it shows me the window 'Hack Tool Detected'.
I use the same injector and undetected hack & the game works fine.

I don't think 'Hack Tool Detected' is just for injector...
Just regular "HACK TOOL HAS BEEN DETECTED" without any numbers is the injector.
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post


Just regular "HACK TOOL HAS BEEN DETECTED" without any numbers is the injector.
Ah k, now I get it.
i have a problem . i cant use new hacks. :S What should i do ?? T_T
Quote Originally Posted by Cyber20 View Post
i have a problem . i cant use new hacks. :S What should i do ?? T_T
More specific please?

Like, which hacks/injector, what OS you're running, and what bit
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post


More specific please?

Like, which hacks/injector, what OS you're running, and what bit

Win 7 64 Bit
Installed : .Net Framework4
Microsoft Visual C++2010
DirectX 9

I am try all New hacks. I Download then use the instructions. But when i joined the game sometimes get a ban [2 or 7 days] or Dont Work .
Before the join game i havent get a any Work Messages. T_T
Quote Originally Posted by Cyber20 View Post
Win 7 64 Bit
Installed : .Net Framework4
Microsoft Visual C++2010
DirectX 9

I am try all New hacks. I Download then use the instructions. But when i joined the game sometimes get a ban [2 or 7 days] or Dont Work .
Before the join game i havent get a any Work Messages. T_T
It's most likely that your anti-virus is blocking the hack. If not, make sure you're running as admin
Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post


It's most likely that your anti-virus is blocking the hack. If not, make sure you're running as admin
Thx but when i close the anti-virus proogram then i'm download a hack. After still dont work :S
Quote Originally Posted by Cyber20 View Post
Thx but when i close the anti-virus proogram then i'm download a hack. After still dont work :S
did u try different injectors?
@Katy plz what does this message mean ??!







255220-3
@yousef9810 this message mean that a ha.cker crashed the room you in lol
@Katy Bbut what means client MFC error?
Posts 61–75 of 152 · Page 5 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us