Error Messages

Posts 121–135 of 152 · Page 9 of 11
Hello, i have a problem joining a game it says monitor can not change to 800 x 600 while joining game...??
Now i know when i get banned ._.
What does error 30_0 mean?
any one know the erros 1_3 3_1 ? cause i get them some times
^^ i get those sometimes without hac its usally because of and excessive lag spike for me
I got this
" the game execute file is not normal or an abnormal memory access has been detected " soo what shall i do ?
Nice to know.
i know a way how to play after you did get "crossfire client error" and you will not lose your scoure.
I can release it if you guys want
I Still Get hack tool detected when i used a detected hack.
Thnx For This Info's
i get this error many times
20_4
Posts 121–135 of 152 · Page 9 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us