Thumbs upHELP WHERE ADD SOURCE

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
HELP WHERE ADD SOURCE
Hi guys


I want to add source in c++ where i add in cpp or header (wall source where add.,????)



What i need the cpp or h or need 2 .,??


What add in h and what add in cpp


I cant learn c++ one tell me here cause c++ book have + 1000 page
WTF why are you making just pointless threads like this??? learn to code or gtfo!! (there are 1000 pages here or on google how to learn it! just use your brain if you have one!)

close request @Jigsaw @Austin @Hero @Royku @DaRk
Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
Hi guys


I want to add source in c++ where i add in cpp or header (wall source where add.,????)



What i need the cpp or h or need 2 .,??


What add in h and what add in cpp


I cant learn c++ one tell me here cause c++ book have + 1000 page
Exactly, your C++ book won't tell you anything before you read the last page.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us