Problem With Memory Reading
Hello, it's my first post here. First to say english isn't my primary language so it could be understandable sometimes. 
I started programming with visual basic a while ago. I tried yesterday to make my first memory reading and writing program but i failed.
I sew this topic: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...vb-2008-a.html
so i tried to make everything perfect and it was perfect. I was trying to read the text in notepad by memory reading but without a succsses.
My question is how to point to the program what it have to read. I mean i found this thing - "&H26FFA8", but i have no idea what is this and it seems that it's wrong. i've read the whole topic from above but... So i will appriciate it if someone tell me what is this thing "&H26FFA8" and how do i find it.
My code seems to be perfect but when i click the button with this code: TextBox1.Text = Memory_ReadString(&H26FFA8, 5).ToString
I get this:


I started programming with visual basic a while ago. I tried yesterday to make my first memory reading and writing program but i failed.
I sew this topic: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...vb-2008-a.html
so i tried to make everything perfect and it was perfect. I was trying to read the text in notepad by memory reading but without a succsses.
My question is how to point to the program what it have to read. I mean i found this thing - "&H26FFA8", but i have no idea what is this and it seems that it's wrong. i've read the whole topic from above but... So i will appriciate it if someone tell me what is this thing "&H26FFA8" and how do i find it.
My code seems to be perfect but when i click the button with this code: TextBox1.Text = Memory_ReadString(&H26FFA8, 5).ToString
I get this:



thanks man. Also thanks to the guy who gave me propper code and the one who explained me what was that thing.