QuestionHelpMw2 Liberation PLEASE HELP

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Mw2 Liberation PLEASE HELP
I just downloaded mw2 liberation 1.00 to use with my steam version of the game. when I downloaded the file, I ran Liberation then clicked "load game"
Every time I wait a little or load a private match i get this error code "Unable to communicate with Modern Warfare 2 Liberation Module. Please allow access and try again" Am I missing a patch or file for liberation? or is it something to do with steam? all I downloaded was the files the were in the liberation folder, nothing else.
The latest version is 1.6 it's free to download
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
The latest version is 1.6 it's free to download
STILL NOT WORKING ): I downloaded 1.6 ran it, and the same error came up. Any further help would be appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
The latest version is 1.6 it's free to download
Still dosent work ):
Be sure your anti-virus isn't blocking Liberation
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?