Need help ASAP.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Need help ASAP.
Re: PayPal scam elevated. | MMOExchange.net

I really don't know what to do, guys! At this point, the person is assuming I'm going to pay back the $50? I sent her (him) an email saying I didn't plan to lose $50, because of her lack of computer security. I feel bad in case the off chance that their story is true, but I really don't want to lose my money because of someone else's poor judgment. I have no card, nor bank account linked to my PayPal right now, so it is just a balance of -$50. What would you guys do in my situation?
wait i didn't really understand are you the guy with minus 50$ on your account as an effect of a charge back or is the old lady or potentially scammer the one with minus 50$?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?