HelpAVA Error

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
AVA Error
Although this thread has nothing to do with hacks not working I still wanted to post it and get some feedback from you guys and some suggestions on what I should do. Well whenever I run AVA I get multiple Errors, but I only get the errors after 15-30 secs of AVA start up when I'm in lobby or just joined a game. Does anybody know what to do to fix this?

Error.jpg122 KB · 5 downloads
Are you using steam aeria or ijji reactor?
Quote Originally Posted by StaticHS View Post
Are you using steam aeria or ijji reactor?
I'm using the Aeria Client. And I've already looked through your threads, they don't help me out in this specific situation.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us