Code[VB] aka funnyman

Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post


As i allready said, this site´s level [included you (large flap nothing behind..)] is to low for me.
then you shouldnt be scared of accepting my challenge if you're such a great coder, so lets make a hack and see which one is better, mine or yours. game will be : Sudden Attack NA. Okay? I mean, unless you wanna be a chicken and forfeit. Which I would recommend because I would own you anyways
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
then you shouldnt be scared of accepting my challenge if you're such a great coder, so lets make a hack and see which one is better, mine or yours. game will be : Sudden Attack NA. Okay? I mean, unless you wanna be a chicken and forfeit. Which I would recommend because I would own you anyways
Lmao Sudden Attack ......

How about hacking newer games? like Super Monday Night Combat, BlackLight Retribution, or Mass effect 3.
Quote Originally Posted by HyperShooter View Post
Lmao Sudden Attack ......

How about hacking newer games? like Super Monday Night Combat, BlackLight Retribution, or Mass effect 3.
because i already have hacks for those XD
Besides, SA is more challenging then those games.
Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post
...
not even gonna watch that video, come on man. if you're so big and bad stop being such a chicken
guys how many times i have to say that... we are comunity and we should stay as team... no ******s,haters etc... stop arguing who is better WHO CARES ????? we are here to make hacks for CrossFire... every body has its own reason... but any way this is not the place to talk useless things
Quote Originally Posted by |Skrillex| View Post
@BlackLite00 he laugh about noobs like u
HEY LEECHEEEEEEEEEEEEEER , dont you remmember your PM to me BEEGgging !
to give you an injector code ?

the problem that my main account is hacked and stolen @Dark Side
i can show proofs if i can get it unbanned .....

also don't you remmember that my hacks was better than you ?
go search .. u can see "OoSimpsonsOo the fag "

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Code[VB] View Post

you make this thread perfect :'D
look @ my signature :P (your one of the 99%)

this site´s level is to low for me.. sorry
yea sure then what the fuck are you doing here ?
go back to your TRASH site
oppppppppppppppps ! its Ddosed ! sorry hahahahahahaha
uups sorry (false post & thread entry^^) @BlackLite00 if i were you i would shut up now.. i can´t count your banned accounts atm becouse your number 1 under leechers & banned noobs


// i think this thread can be closed, just pointless to discus
@BlackLite00
sry man but it was 2 years ago i was a noob ....FAILER! lets see who is now better :


Edit: Ah and thats a video for u im sure u like it

@~FALLEN~ u are only a idiot and arrogant... @derh.acker is 100% better than u
Quote Originally Posted by |Skrillex| View Post
@BlackLite00
sry man but it was 2 years ago i was a noob ....FAILER! lets see who is now better :


Edit: Ah and thats a video for u im sure u like it

@~FALLEN~ u are only a idiot and arrogant... @derh.acker is 100% better than u
I'm done arguing with mentally inept kids. I've heard of derh.acker and I've heard he's good. I didn't say I was better than him, but overall, no offense to him in anyway; I most likely am better than him.

As far as you go "Skrillex" I can wreck you, easily. You may think you're good, but you're crap. I have multiple hooks that work on EVERY anticheat including XT, HS, GG, VAC2 + VAC3, PB, ETC. Can you code anything but CF? I doubt it, at least not to a decent degree.
Here's SOME of the games I have hacked.

AVA
APB
BLR
CA
CF
PB
SA
SF
SMNC
TF2
and a bunch others too, such as: Cry2 and GA and WF

but whatever if you think you're so great why can't you code anything? meh done wasting my time on noobs
mods, feel free to close topic. Kids these days smh

p.s I see your crappy website is still down! LOL did you get copyright infringement or something for all the leeching you were doing from other websites like GA and RK? LMFAO
First: @~FALLEN~ And i not want to code hacks for them Only noob games... Whats ur Problem? xD
I code only hacks for
CF
MW3
CA
BF3
BC2
MP3
But i only like to code for cf
U are only a arrogant kid with no life sry man I not hate u...
But i can't see how u speak with my friend (CodeVB)

Second:Ups but i not code for this site anymore oh shit we made a site.And now we Code only for this Site.
Quote Originally Posted by |Skrillex| View Post
First: @~FALLEN~ And i not want to code hacks for them Only noob games... Whats ur Problem? xD
I code only hacks for
CF
MW3
CA
BF3
BC2
MP3
But i only like to code for cf
U are only a arrogant kid with no life sry man I not hate u...
But i can't see how u speak with my friend (CodeVB)

Second:Ups but i not code for this site anymore oh shit we made a site.And now we Code only for this Site.
Yeah battlefield and cod series games aren't hard... have hacked those too (:
and i've never seen any of your hacks but i have never heard of any of your releases being legitimant either, just "in progress" but never released :3
just go and eat mcdonalds
@~FALLEN~ Bcus i not like to release hacks...The CF Hack (v3,0) was the last released hack.I not release a hack anymore.
i just injected our basic hack for cf fg ( this game was released and one day later we got this.. i made the base and <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=1063641" target="_blank">|Skrillex|</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> helped with memory stuff )
Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us