Help !

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help !
I'm trying to use -[F]lux Base , but i get X-Trap error
Can you please help me ?
Here's the snip of code
Code:
#include <Windows.h>
#include <fstream>

using namespace std;

#define HookShell (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

void IfLuX ( void )
{
	bool wallhack = 1;

	while(1)
	{
		DWORD CShell = HookShell;

	        if (wallhack==1)
		{
		   memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
		}
	}
}
void Hook ( HINSTANCE hDLL )
{
	DWORD CShell = HookShell;
	if (CShell==0)
	{
		IfLuX();
	}
}
BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HINSTANCE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
		CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook, hDll, NULL, NULL);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
i will try to help u but w8 at least 5 hours bec. i am repairing my visual studio srry
BUMP !!
I need a little help over here !

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Edit : I Try doing it with this way , but i still get X-Trap message.
Code:
#include <Windows.h>

DWORD WINAPI Base(void)
{
while(1)
{
if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd"))
{
Sleep(100);
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
//wallhack
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}
}
}
bool Hook ()
{
		Base();
          return 1;
}

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,DWORD ul_reason_for_call,LPVOID lpReserved )
{
if (ul_reason_for_call == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook,0,0,0);
}
return TRUE;
}
You help me i put you on credits
I don't leech.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

some one can help ?
Quote Originally Posted by XeNo93 View Post
BUMP !!
I need a little help over here !

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Edit : I Try doing it with this way , but i still get X-Trap message.
Code:
#include <Windows.h>

DWORD WINAPI Base(void)
{
while(1)
{
if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd"))
{
Sleep(100);
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
//wallhack
memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);
}
}
}
bool Hook ()
{
		Base();
          return 1;
}

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,DWORD ul_reason_for_call,LPVOID lpReserved )
{
if (ul_reason_for_call == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook,0,0,0);
}
return TRUE;
}
You help me i put you on credits
I don't leech.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

some one can help ?

First off, I think that base is patched.
HELP PLEASE !
i'm trying to do with this one .. i need help guyz !

Code:
#include "defines.h"
#include <windows.H>
#include <fstream>
using namespace std;


BOOL WALLHACK[100];
#define CshellHandle (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");

DWORD WINAPI Base(VOID) {
	if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd"))            {
	WALLHACK[0] = true;

	for(;;) 
	{
	__asm pushad;
			DWORD CShell = CshellHandle;

	if(WALLHACK[0])
	{
				   memcpy((VOID*)0x6D29F4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6);

	}
	__asm popad;
}
}
}
DWORD WINAPI Hook(LPVOID)
{
DWORD CShell = CshellHandle;
	if (CShell==0){
_asm {
   PUSH 0;
   CALL Base;
   PUSH 0;
  }
}
}


BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HINSTANCE hideDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
	if (dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
	{
		CreateThread(0, 0, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hook, 0, 0, 0);
	}
	return TRUE;
}
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us