SolvedGFX card help

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
GFX card help
Hi MPGH

So I can get a Radeon HD 7750 from club 3D royalqueen for 110€

these are his specs

Chipset Radeon HD7750
Memory 1024 MB
Type Memory GDDR5
GPU snelheid 800 MHz
Memory snelheid 4500 MHz
Interface PCI-E 3.0
RAMDAC 400 MHz
DVI 1 x
D-sub Yes, convertor
Max Resolution 2048 x 1536 pixels
Mac Compatible Nee
DirectX Version 11
HDMI 1 x HDMI
Displaypoort 1 X
Fabrikant AMD/ATI
cooling Passive
Low Profile No


And if that really sucks can anybody tell me what to look for
no dont get amd
go for gtx 550
Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
no dont get amd
go for gtx 550
GTX 550 Ti I'm confused one says nvidia other says amd whats better guys!
dude if you want for gaming get a ati if you want to do 3d shit for work etc get a nvidia
Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
GTX 550 Ti I'm confused one says nvidia other says amd whats better guys!
Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
dude if you want for gaming get a ati if you want to do 3d shit for work etc get a nvidia
Than ATI It is but will AC3 run on that card and max payne 3
Card is alright. Im upgrading to a GTX 560 Ti Check it out. Around $220
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Card is alright. Im upgrading to a GTX 560 Ti Check it out. Around $220
hmm alright I think i'll go with the radeon one its cheaper and its good I was planning to go with the GTX 550 Ti but thanI found the HD7770
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Card is alright. Im upgrading to a GTX 560 Ti Check it out. Around $220

agreed ^^ I think u can get it cheaper.
tl;dr don't listen to Delko because he's downright retarded when it comes to computers. What's your budget?
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
tl;dr don't listen to Delko because he's downright retarded when it comes to computers. What's your budget?
below 150€
Its not much though but thats becouse I'm jobless
Your best bet would be an AMD 6870 or Nvidia 560 then. Both should fall under 150 nowadays and it comes down to personal preference, I guess
Spend the $30 more and get a 6870. It will be better for your money. You could also wait for the GTX 660 (non TI) to come out in August-September timeframe. It's rumored to be about a 7870 level for $200. What are the specs of your computer btw?

@Alen you should have recommended a 6870 to that other guy who was comparing 550ti vs 7770. Feeling bad for him.
Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
Spend the $30 more and get a 6870. It will be better for your money. You could also wait for the GTX 660 (non TI) to come out in August-September timeframe. It's rumored to be about a 7870 level for $200. What are the specs of your computer btw?

@Alen you should have recommended a 6870 to that other guy who was comparing 550ti vs 7770. Feeling bad for him.
Is a 6870 better than a 7770?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Your best bet would be an AMD 6870 or Nvidia 560 then. Both should fall under 150 nowadays and it comes down to personal preference, I guess
Alright I'll look for those! Thanks for the help!

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

And one more question how many WATT do those cards require I'm going to buy a 6870

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
Spend the $30 more and get a 6870. It will be better for your money. You could also wait for the GTX 660 (non TI) to come out in August-September timeframe. It's rumored to be about a 7870 level for $200. What are the specs of your computer btw?

@Alen you should have recommended a 6870 to that other guy who was comparing 550ti vs 7770. Feeling bad for him.
Ooh well I'm going to upgrade my pc
to this
AMD Athlon II x4 2,8GHZ
RAM 8GB
Radeon HD 6870
And a 650WATT well I cant find its name lol you probally know what I mean

Is it good couse I can't aford a I5 those are so fucking expensive
I think the advertised max consumption was 150 or 160W; either way, even if you OC, your PSU should be able to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
@Alen you should have recommended a 6870 to that other guy who was comparing 550ti vs 7770. Feeling bad for him.
I was assuming he wasn't looking to dish out the money for a tier higher cards
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I think the advertised max consumption was 150 or 160W; either way, even if you OC, your PSU should be able to handle it.



I was assuming he wasn't looking to dish out the money for a tier higher cards
alright I will be able to keep my normal WATT I won't have to buy a new one Thanks for the help I think you can pretty much mark it as solved and close it
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us