DayZ Weapon Spawning Hack

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
I have a bypass i'm just asking where to put this script into...
tried the lua script function but I click on execute and it gives me error in lines 1 then 3 about expected '=' near '(xxxx)' etc.
...
And how about the "Script Restriction" ?
so u put the file were?
im like uber noob
dont work for me. i can use other scripts but dont this. if i push shift+p nothing happens, except the open window.
i need help ive been spawning ammo crates for 2 days and all of a sudden yesterdy it starts kicking my for battleye retriction when ever i hit shif+p for some reason.
I neeed a bypass to battleeye because on the compilation ones i cant find the download link
Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDud3 View Post
I neeed a bypass to battleeye because on the compilation ones i cant find the download link
Use the new Injector one once it is approved.
Hello,

i need help , Can anyone make a video? Or a list?

Best regards from Germany
I Dont understand where people are having problems.There are a load of tutorials on how to run scripts with a bypasser.Just go look at one of those.
Quote Originally Posted by Phantagasm View Post
I Dont understand where people are having problems.There are a load of tutorials on how to run scripts with a bypasser.Just go look at one of those.
Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Phantagasm View Post
I Dont understand where people are having problems.There are a load of tutorials on how to run scripts with a bypasser.Just go look at one of those.
Ok, can you send my a nice Tutorial? I think only bad videos.
Can this ban me in Arma 2 ? (not OA or CO)
Quote Originally Posted by SeyraPL View Post
Can this ban me in Arma 2 ? (not OA or CO)
I believe it wont.
I find it simply not a good video
The problem is we don't have a script Bypasser that is undetected with Battleye Version 1.168.
I search now 2 hours and don't find a Bypasser that's undetected...
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us