does anyone have a script for bizon sd mag?
DayZ Weapon Spawning Hack
I want to do this on my own server what line on BE scripts.txt do i need to disable so i dont ban myself?
I'm sorry, this might sound stupid but, where do I put this script? Do I put it in a text file? What do I do with it? I got the bypasser working (the dll one) but where do I type the script?
OK this is for the noobs i am a google jedi and learned how to use thees it only took me about 30 mins of fourms and youtube.
1st and foremost. go the the NEW BYPASS it came out yesterday. Read the entire page including the notes. Before you use anything make sure your bypass works! easiest way is run the bypass and start aram 2 or launch dayz join a server and hit (right shift +P) if you didn't get kicked then your bypass is working. leave the game. IF YOUR GAME CRASHES YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR GAME VERSION. AGAIN READ ALL OF THE BYPASS ORIGINAL POST!!<-- i didn't and got frustrated
2nd go download and install Cheat engine (just google it)
3rd find your script that you want to run. paste it into a notepad or what ever file and make sure its named ______.sqf , make a script folder in your arma 2 folder and put your .slq file in there.
4th Watch this youtube video please don't take this literally its just how to use Cheat engine for scripts after you understand that
5th in CE search for this ----> private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf"; <----all if that from P to ;
after you find it. double click on it and you will see it pop up in the bottom of CE. Doubble click on it in the bottom and you can edit it.
do this edit private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\scripts\(WHAT EVER YOU NAMED YOUR SCRIPT).sqf";
GO BACK INTO THE GAME AND HIT RIGHT SHIFT + P and it just executed. if it didn't work your script is bad and you need to look around for why.
THAT BEING SAID I GOT BANNED FROM THAT ONE SERVER AFTER I LOGGED OUT AND BACK IN. I WENT TO ANOTHER SERVER AND STILL HAD ALL MY STUFF BUT MY HEART JUMPED SO THAT BEING SAID AS ALWAYS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF WHY IT WAS JUST THAT SERVER AND HOW I CAN PREVENT THAT IT WOULD BE AWESOME.
ALSO THERE IS A SCRIPT EXECUTOR OUT THERE http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...tor-1-1-a.html IM JUST WAITING FOR AN EXPLANATION OF HOW TO COMPRESS A SCRIPT SO ITS NOT SEEN BY THE SERVER BEFORE I USE IT.
86BIT .....OUT
1st and foremost. go the the NEW BYPASS it came out yesterday. Read the entire page including the notes. Before you use anything make sure your bypass works! easiest way is run the bypass and start aram 2 or launch dayz join a server and hit (right shift +P) if you didn't get kicked then your bypass is working. leave the game. IF YOUR GAME CRASHES YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR GAME VERSION. AGAIN READ ALL OF THE BYPASS ORIGINAL POST!!<-- i didn't and got frustrated
2nd go download and install Cheat engine (just google it)
3rd find your script that you want to run. paste it into a notepad or what ever file and make sure its named ______.sqf , make a script folder in your arma 2 folder and put your .slq file in there.
4th Watch this youtube video please don't take this literally its just how to use Cheat engine for scripts after you understand that
5th in CE search for this ----> private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf"; <----all if that from P to ;
after you find it. double click on it and you will see it pop up in the bottom of CE. Doubble click on it in the bottom and you can edit it.
do this edit private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\scripts\(WHAT EVER YOU NAMED YOUR SCRIPT).sqf";
GO BACK INTO THE GAME AND HIT RIGHT SHIFT + P and it just executed. if it didn't work your script is bad and you need to look around for why.
THAT BEING SAID I GOT BANNED FROM THAT ONE SERVER AFTER I LOGGED OUT AND BACK IN. I WENT TO ANOTHER SERVER AND STILL HAD ALL MY STUFF BUT MY HEART JUMPED SO THAT BEING SAID AS ALWAYS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION OF WHY IT WAS JUST THAT SERVER AND HOW I CAN PREVENT THAT IT WOULD BE AWESOME.
ALSO THERE IS A SCRIPT EXECUTOR OUT THERE http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...tor-1-1-a.html IM JUST WAITING FOR AN EXPLANATION OF HOW TO COMPRESS A SCRIPT SO ITS NOT SEEN BY THE SERVER BEFORE I USE IT.
86BIT .....OUT
global banned using this with a bypasser
What is the scrap metal and m4a3 cco code?
Do not use this script it is detected and will get you banned very shortly after using it, bypasser or not.
no its really not hard at all. learn some shit and u will be there
fuck you
fuck youhey Shaynes. I may need some help. Can u pls add me on steam?
steam name = failless
steam name = failless
Similar Threads
Bullet Run HacksBullet Run Weapon Spawning Hack
15 DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsAny Undetected item spawn hack - DayzSE 6 DayZ Selling / Trading / BuyingCheap Dayz Services! [RELIABLE] Vehicle spawns, hacked guns, and more!TH 4 DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying[DayZ] Weapon/Item/Backpack Spawning Service 100% Free!
18 WarRock - International Hackswarrock weapon skin hackSL 45
