Say bye bye!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Ewido Anti-Virus (AVG Anti-Spyware...)
Feel like you got viruses or your computer is running slower than before. Then download Ewido Anti-Virus (ITS THE BEST SHIT EVER, TRUST ME).

http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

I know some people might have this already or might disagree with me but if you wana give it a try feel free. This shit is the best!! NO LIE.

Heres a free CDKEY: 70EW-TH17Q1-PM-C01-S1W2QD-MEM-NUYY

-NOTICE: Every time your restart you have to re enter the CDKEY. Unless you put an official one, wich im not giving to you .

DELETES ANY VIRUS, SPYWARE, ETC. WITHOUT A PROBLEM!!!
It's not bad. I've used it before.
NOD32 is the best. I just hate having to crack it/have it cracked. =<
NOD32 i will always be loyal to it.....and i have a legal version too.....
I use nod32 also, but id say they both are on the same level.
never heard of it >:


link moi
I told everyone about NOD32. As I say, "NOD is GOD."
that doesnt give me a link though does it?
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
that doesnt give me a link though does it?
Well said. I never heard of it either.
using also nod32 and never heard of "ewido" dloading atm
I've used NOD32 before, it is definitely superior to ewido.
nod all the way baby


btw u can buy a lifetime serial number for like $150, i did
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?