TalkingAbnormal memory access

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Abnormal memory access


I created a new hack and tried it in so many bases lol but it still gives me this .. a newly installed C++ is what I use..
as I compile my project and attach the dll to the injecter... run crossfire after a second it shows this..
whats the problem?
Quote Originally Posted by acedia View Post


I created a new hack and tried it in so many bases lol but it still gives me this .. a newly installed C++ is what I use..
as I compile my project and attach the dll to the injecter... run crossfire after a second it shows this..
whats the problem?
ITS EASY !!
learn some c++
Quote Originally Posted by BlackLite00 View Post
ITS EASY !!
learn some c++
I know already Are you really blacklite? I just cant figure out that problem
Quote Originally Posted by acedia View Post


I created a new hack and tried it in so many bases lol but it still gives me this .. a newly installed C++ is what I use..
as I compile my project and attach the dll to the injecter... run crossfire after a second it shows this..
whats the problem?

Your hack is detected by Xtrap you kan try many basses as you want DLL Main is not deected so what is detected ? you hakc therd where you code the function's so you can try 100 basses if you C+P the function's it will be still detected try to recode the function's
u must make it from debug to release .... this problem was with me .... thx me and put me in the creadet
Use another injector
too much loop... isn't that obvious and FYI it also happen in Weapon Hacks...
Problem solved.. tnx for the help guys..
it was just my scanner lol... automatically scans every new file and I dont know what happened to that file after.. -_-' probably this scanner is a prank.. freeware
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us