Possible weapon mod

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Possible weapon mod
I started working on tribes ascend today, since the sentinel is so underpowered and other crappy stuff. I decmopressed the tribesgamecontent.u unreal engine package. It basically stores all weapon animations like reload, dryfire etc. I'm working on exporting all animations at the moment but after that, i'll have to find a way to edit those animations. Exports are in a .uc file extension. If anyone thinks they can help PM me. I'll post updates anytime I make progression.
Quote Originally Posted by desertflame View Post
I started working on tribes ascend today, since the sentinel is so underpowered and other crappy stuff. I decmopressed the tribesgamecontent.u unreal engine package. It basically stores all weapon animations like reload, dryfire etc. I'm working on exporting all animations at the moment but after that, i'll have to find a way to edit those animations. Exports are in a .uc file extension. If anyone thinks they can help PM me. I'll post updates anytime I make progression.
Man, if you give me weapon IDs (Numbers or anithing wich stored in the memory and tell the game, wich weap you have in your arms) i will make you a weapon hack...
Also i made an infinite energy trainer
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Man, if you give me weapon IDs (Numbers or anithing wich stored in the memory and tell the game, wich weap you have in your arms) i will make you a weapon hack...
Also i made an infinite energy trainer
Energy hack?! Damn, is it up yet? OR just private?
Quote Originally Posted by legokangpalla View Post
Energy hack?! Damn, is it up yet? OR just private?
íi made only in private... And still working perfectly... But only work with flying, all other will decrease... I'm working on them, but now i didnt played Tribes for a few days...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


íi made only in private... And still working perfectly... But only work with flying, all other will decrease... I'm working on them, but now i didnt played Tribes for a few days...
i just downloaded this game :P is it good and does it have many hackers?
Quote Originally Posted by Naruto10150 View Post
i just downloaded this game :P is it good and does it have many hackers?
Nope, i only spotted myself as a hacker.... I dont know how man hacker there is...
hmm ima exected for da hacks wish to have some hacks post up thx bros
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?