Processor help

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Anyone? .
pentium is the best
I'm confused reading the topic.
Soooooo:

What's your build/specification right now?
Do you plan to buy other things other than a processor?
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post
I'm confused reading the topic.
Soooooo:

What's your build/specification right now?
Do you plan to buy other things other than a processor?
Basicly don't worry about it I can buy a new motherboard I'm going to buy a new build so just tell me my main question what is the best processor for under 100€

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
you want what price ?
less 100$ ?
Yeah thats exactly my budget
Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
Basicly don't worry about it I can buy a new motherboard I'm going to buy a new build so just tell me my main question what is the best processor for under 100€

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------



Yeah thats exactly my budget
i will help you , i got many friends sell it
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


i will help you , i got many friends sell it
Wait what the fuck? I just want to know which model is the best so I can buy it at my local store
Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
Wait what the fuck? I just want to know which model is the best so I can buy it at my local store
ouh ? sorry ==

as i said , Pentium is the best ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


ouh ? sorry ==

as i said , Pentium is the best ^^
I don't mind

Yeah but I want some more precise information ike which model number is the best for my price?
Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
I don't mind

Yeah but I want some more precise information ike which model number is the best for my price?
you want good in gaming or ?
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


you want good in gaming or ?
Yeah but I can't aford a I5 atm
Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
Yeah but I can't aford a I5 atm
hurmm , i got to check it
Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
Yeah but I can't aford a I5 atm
you could get an i3?
Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post


you could get an i3?
Which I3 specific?
you want what price ?
less 100$ ?
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us