PatchedNFSW Trainer (01.08.2012) V2 -Fixed

Posts 151–165 of 176 · Page 11 of 12
7.37 Pro

KEY:

Adt4uv23vs1S8ML8EQ9QDIBHU7O7BH5s
u5w1Nv0ODEMIF5H5U6957Ba75sOMAx08
v5J0F6IL89Li8C9NJF5HNCJMIHFCH9X7
IGsui3SLADQ9Tw32u1vsTyHz9TM90N3x
Quote Originally Posted by ciaoamigo View Post
Ok Thanks! Only Porsche?
Pretty much -_-
nice trainer/hack! trying it now, hoping i dont get banned XD
Lol Kid... your new to NFS World section, you dont understand how often people ask.
So stfu
Unsupported version !! I think EA has patched it, can somebody verify.
Quote Originally Posted by arvinderosahan View Post
Unsupported version !! I think EA has patched it, can somebody verify.
It still works bro. I was just using it like an hour ago. Run it as administrator. Also, open the game first, and then the trainer.
Still works but a little bugged, it wont enter, exit in races or wont hunt gems

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKTANG View Post
It turns your car into a Porche.

To use it just Enable it when in free roam go to garage and exit garage, done ;P
I cant understant how do ._.

Edit:Oh done ty, it isn't the best, can't be changed to one better?
he say to me process not found!
Quote Originally Posted by mist2012 View Post
he say to me process not found!
Seems your grammar is far worse ... you need to OPEN THE GAME FIRST then open the hack with admin rights
thanks dude :3
Hmm, looks like they patched it, i get "Unsupported version" error when i open it.
Quote Originally Posted by seanMM View Post
Hmm, looks like they patched it, i get "Unsupported version" error when i open it.
was there any update for nfsw? NO! so still working
Can some one explain to me how to use "F9 AutoFinish (QUIT)" ?!

And for what is "CTRL+F12 /Join GN 1" usefull ?!


Thanks !
I get an error message saying that the process could not be found. I've tried starting the game first after changing my locale to English. I have Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 32 bit. My language is set to Korean but when I change it to English and try to start up NFSW, it says there's a problem Anyone know how to fix that?
Posts 151–165 of 176 · Page 11 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?